Delivery and pick up
We understand that when you order flowers online you want flowers that look fantastic, are long-lasting and are delivered when and where you want.
All our flower orders are hand-arranged by our network of local florists with delivery or pick up available. Our florists will deliver your flowers with care, and you can be assured that your order will be of the best quality using the freshest, most seasonal flowers available. If a florist cannot deliver flowers personally, they will arrange for a local and trusted courier to deliver your order.
We deliver to the surrounding areas of Bayswater including:
- Mount Lawley
- Dianella, Western Australia
- Perth City
We also offer to pick up from in-store at our Bayswater store at 445 Guildford Rd, Bayswater WA 6053. At the check out select pick up so we can have your order waiting and ready to go for you.
HOW TO ORDER
Online Orders: Ordering on this web site is very easy - simply follow these steps
- Browse our site and find the items you would like to purchase. Choose your preferred colour and size, or other options.
- Add the item to you shopping cart. Make sure you check the size chart to get size equivalents if you are ordering outside Australia
- Repeat the process until you have all your items and view your bag.
- Click on the checkout item to go to our secure ordering page. It opens a new page so allow it if the page is blocked.
- Fill in the details you are prompted for and submit your order
- An initial email will be sent to you immediately and one will be sent once we process your payment for your order.
Please ensure that a secure delivery address is given as we cannot take responsibility for lost or stolen parcels unless the parcel is sent by courier with signature on delivery.
Phone Orders: Australian customers can call us during business hours 10am to 5pm Monday to Saturday WST on the numbers as showin in the header and contact pages for information or to place an order.
We employ extensive security measures using secure encrypted links and proven encryption methods to keep your payment details safe. Please visit our security page to read more about how to tell when it is safe to enter your payment details.
We know that it is important to be able to be easily contacted if there are any issues, concerns or questions about your order or you experience any problems. Our full contact details including postal/physical address phone and email addresses can be found on the contact page.
Go to the Contact Page >>